Tuesday, October 20, 2009

oktoebur moovee fest!

so for oktoebur, me and the smellies are waching scari mooveez and halloween stuff. (k, oktoebur is half over now but the smellies were bizzy working on halloween cost-humes and crap and woodn't help me update my blog.)


this week we watched 'the addams family' and 'addams family values'. it was horefek from the yuki abbnormal freeks who thought the addams were 'weird' and wanted to steel theyre money. stuupid loiyer freeks and sneeki peepel.

there waz a lot of cool stuff like burning things, canneballizem, homoside, enfanteside,, death, gilloteen, nivz, blood splatter, extc. but the second one was better. better ritten.

soon is nightmare on elm street reevuuz!!!

~mr. fuzzypants

The Fuzzypants Family: me, kafka, squishy, and god, drawn by me!(with help from squishy)


i want a devil puppet!


Cannonbullism is fun!!!


Cousin Itt. Possibul distant relativv of mine?


No comments:

Post a Comment